The school social worker is here to help with any social emotional needs in the school systems. Sometimes there are needs that expand outside of the school system. Here is a list of resources that you or your family may find helpful.
For a full list of resources in the Kanakke area, look at the Kan-I website found here https://www.kanihelp.org/
For any questions please reach out to the school social worker at 815-802-3106 or [email protected]
- Rebecca Lowery, LCSW : 815-348-5957
- Charlene Early- (815) 933-224
- Sara Falk, LCSW: 815-351-4245
- Megan Campbell, ATR, LCPC : 815-506-0482
- Benay McCue, LCPC : 815-317-505
- Renee Nordstrom, MAAT, LCPC, ATR : 708-365-8408
- JoEllen Carl, LCPC : 815-933-7887
- Takes BCCS, Cigna, United Health Care, and others
- Works with Children/Adolescents, Depression, Anxiety, Family Therapy, ADHD
- Amy Wiley, LCPC : 815-939-480
- Dr. Robrt E. Puls, PSY.D. 815-463-8805
- Catholic Charities: Diocese of Joliet
- Offers Children and adolescence counseling.
- Insurance Accepted:
- Traditional Medicaid
- Medicaid HMO Plans: Aetna, BCBS, Humana, Illinicare, and Meridian.
- Private Insurance PPO Plans: Aetna, BCBS, Humana, and Cigna.
- Iroquois Mental Health Center
- 323 W. Mulberry Street | Watseka, IL 60970
- Outside counseling
- Hospice of Kankakee Valley
- Children’s bereavement counseling
- No cost
- Did not have to be in hospice to receive services
- Community Counseling Services & Associates, LTD
- 525 East North Street, Suite B, Bradley, IL 60915
- Helen Wheeler Center For Community Mental Health
- 275 E Court St Ste 102, Kankakee, IL,60901
- Medicaid only
- Outpatient and home-based psychiatric services. Services are provided to children, adolescents, and adults.
- For other issues or more resources
- KAN-I HELP- (815) 936-4606