St. George School
Foundation for Excellence
Who We Are?
- The foundation was formed by a group of parents and community members to help support the educational needs of the students of St. George CCSD 258.
What We Do?
- St. George School Foundation is a non-profit parent organization that is dedicated to raising money to support the academic, social-emotional, and physical growth of our children.
- All of the money that is raised for the organization is through various fundraisers and donations from the community and alumni.
Where Do the Funds Go?
The funds are currently going directly to helping St. George CCSD 258 acquire much needed technology for students use. Over the past 5 years funds have helped to provide chromebooks and charging carts to the students. As we have seen over the past year technology is a vital need to our student community. Students are using chromebooks everyday to further their education while at home or at school. The need has never been greater than it is today to help provide our young students with the technology they need to work in this ever changing world.
How Can We Help?
- Participation in Dine and Donate monthly events.
- Donate by contacting Chris Marr or Sara Earling.
- If you would like to get involved in the Foundation as a member or volunteer, please contact one of our board members below.