St. George School
Foundation for Excellence
Who We Are?
- We are parents and community members of the St. George CCSD 258.
What We Do?
- St. George School Foundation is a non-profit parent organization that is dedicated to raising money to support the academic, social-emotional, and physical growth of our children.
- All of the money that is raised for the organization is through various fundraisers, such as the Dine and Donate program.
Where Do the Funds Go?
- All money raised is used to purchase educational resources used by our teachers. Typically these are materials that are supplemental to enhance our educational program and services. In the last four years, the Foundation has raised over $11,000. Examples of these purchases are: SmartBoards & Software, Whisper Phones, additional Phonic Materials & Novel Sets, a Drum Set, Printer for Computer Lab, additional Math Materials, and more.
How Can We Help?
- Participation in Dine and Donate monthly events.
- If you would like to get involved in the Foundation as a member or volunteer, please contact one of our board members.